ShoWorks Help Articles
Cannot start ShoWorks - Error message received when first loading ShoWorksArticleID: 117018
Date Added: 8/14/2003
Date Last Updated: 3/1/2017
The following articles apply:
- Checklist to troubleshoot instability in ShoWorks
- Cannot start ShoWorks - "ShoWorks needs to read values in the Windows Registry"or "Administrator…"
- Cannot start ShoWorks - Action Failed, Macro Name of AutoExec
- Failure to open a data file - "That is not a valid ShoWorks data file, would you like to try again?"
- Cannot start ShoWorks - "ShoWorks could not find the needed files to run the program."
- Cannot start ShoWorks - "Can't find language dll msain.dll"
Question not answered in this article?
Click to Contact GladStone support for more information.