You receive an immediate Runtime Error when attempting to perform the following processes:
- Restore Data
- Any Cloud function (create or sync sheets, publish sale or results, upload/download entries)
- Activate ShoWorks
A needed component that ShoWorks uses may be corrupt, missing, or not installed properly.
Reinstall ShoWorks but use elevated permissions when installing.
- Ensure that you are logged into Windows with Administrator permissions.
- Download the full ShoWorks program from the website http://fairsoftware.com/downloads.aspx Do choose not 'Run' but instead 'Save' the file to your Desktop (attempting to 'Run' without first saving locally will not allow you to proceed through the following steps).
- Once the file has been saved to your Desktop, right-click on the saved file and choose Run As Administrator.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install ShoWorks. Make certain that the entire install process completes. If any errors occur, the software will not operate correctly.
Cannot upload or download entries