ShoWorks Help Articles
How to send your data file to GladstoneArticleID: 117015
Category: File Maintenance
Date Added: 6/4/2002
Date Last Updated: 5/27/2013
A Gladstone technician may ask that you e-mail your data file to our company in order to review your file for potential errors.
Steps if you are able to open ShoWorks:
- Click the File or Office Button , then Utilities, then "Send Data File to Gladstone".
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
Steps if you are NOT able to open ShoWorks:
- Determine the location and name of your data file by going to Start >> All Programs >> ShoWorks 2012 (or 2009) >>ShoWorks 2012 (or 2009) Info. Your data file name and location will appear at the bottom of the menu. Write this down.
- Go to our messaging page on our website www.fairsoftware.com then click Support, then Contact Support
- Click the "Attach File(s)" button to upload your file. This may take a few minutes depending on the size of your file. In the message box below the file, let us know why you are sending it (what we need to do). If you are sending the data file because you have encountered errors, state EXACTLY how we can reproduce the errors in a step-by-step fashion.
Do not send the file ShoWorks 2012.swkdb (for ShoWorks 2012 users) or ShoWorks 2009.swkdb (for ShoWorks 2009). This is the program file and does not contain your data.
Question not answered in this article?
Click to Contact GladStone support for more information.