ShoWorks Update History
- = Fix
- = Enhancement
- = New Feature
Looking for the download? See our downloads page here.
Version 16.9.1 (10/19/2018)
- Fixed 'Write Checks' tool that did not show any names under certain scenarios.
Version 16.9.0 (10/9/2018)
- Release of major update of iPad app.
- iPad entry tags now match Windows client exactly.
- Lite and Standard Edition users may now use the Kiosk feature (optional purchase). Contact us for details.
- Made kiosk creation easier to ignore unused User Defined fields.
- Fixed instability/crashes when entering entries, fees, or payments through the Exhibitors menu.
- Fixed 'Write Checks' tool to allow hand manipulated exhibitor names.
- Fixed bug that prevented iPad sheets from partially showing when division names have trailing spaces.
- Fixed bug that displayed error when downloading online tickets.
- Fixed bug that crashed Sale Order Wizard third option when no entries have been marked Confirmed to Show.
- Fixed Back Tags report that would not display when user applied filter if no clubs present in data file.
Version 16.8.0 (6/11/2018)
- Lite and Standard Edition users may now use the Kiosk feature (optional purchase). Contact us for details.
- Fixed Tools>Renumber Records>Checks to ignore including voided checks.
- Improved connectivity to resolve online entries download/upload firewall issues.
Version 16.7.0 (4/29/2018)
- ShoWorks now automatically switches between passive and active FTP to determine the fastest and most trouble-free connection to downloading and uploading online entries.
Version 16.6.0 (4/17/2018)
- Added Premium Sponsorship. In Straight Premiums, right-click, Add column(s). Values added here will be automatically plugged into the Sponsor field in the Entries.
- Improved connectivity to resolve online entries download/upload firewall issues.
Version 16.5.0 (4/10/2018)
- Added Fair Vault support for secure collection, storage, and printing of documents such as W-9s, 1099s (including secure collection and storage of Social Security Numbers).
- iPad - added Destination and Destination Notes to the check-out template.
- iPad - 'Accepted' checkbox for entries is no longer affected by iPad activity.
- Improved the connectivity of uploading/downloading entries.
- Changed the default to include buyer bills when uploading to the cloud.
- Changed the default to only download activity since last download when downloading entries from the cloud.
- Changed the default to 'No' for 'Confirmed to Show' in Tools > Options > Default Values.
- Simplified the exported data into QuickBooks by removing unneeded QuickBooks 'classes' and mislabels of Sale Adjustments.
- Added warning when changing the Payee of an existing check in the check register.
- Fixed bug that would not allow Media type entries to be used in Break Classes tool.
- Fixed bug in report 'Exhibitors not balanced by date' which would not report duplicate fees purchased by exhibitors.
- Fixed bug that crashed ShoWorks when the ShoWorks license needed activating.
- Fixed bug that would inhibit the downloading of entries on the rare case of when a club leader approved entries after a specified download time.
- Fixed bug that prevented changing text to Proper Case and UPPER CASE.
- Fixed bug could distort premiums when combining Sliding Scale (Schedules) with Entry Numbers containing decimals.
- Fixed bug that reported anomolies in Exhibitor Payments if the exhibitor did not have any entries.
- Fixed bug that crashed ShoWorks when attempting to type more than 50 characters in the description in the Sale Adjustments tool.
- Fixed bug that would not remove Grand and Reserve Champion values when removed through the Quick Entries menu.
Version 16.4.1 (9/29/2017)
- Fixed bug that did not allow user to edit a report created with report wizard, without first saving.
Version 16.4.0 (9/25/2017)
- iPad - added ability to print sheets (by class, division, or department) and also share them via text and email.
- iPad - added ability to tap to recall all 1st and 2nd place winners of all classes across an entire division to judge for champion status.
- iPad - added “Sticky Ribbon” judge mode lets user set a default ribbon color and then scan bar-coded entries or RFID ear tagged animals to assign them all that ribbon color extremely fast.
- iPad - added “Sequence Place” judge mode lets you scan bar-coded entries or RFID ear tagged animals to assign them the next higher place value so that you can line them up and run down the row to assign 1st, then 2nd, then 3rd…extremely fast.
- iPad - added “Themes” feature to easily identify different iPads and better yet, brand identity when using the iPad as a kiosk for the self-check-in of exhibitors. We searched fairs across country and shared the inspiration of great creative ideas!
- Added option to allow user to display Special Placings in the iPad app as a drop-down lists to choose from existing values rather than type.
- Added ability to one-click screenshare with a ShoWorks technician (Help>Screenshare).
- Enhanced Division Update tool to allow setting of text values in divisions to null (blanks).
- Enhanced Publishing Results to allow the option to include County.
- Enhanced themes by replacing maroon color theme to better match color hue of Microsoft Access maroon.
- Fixed bug that caused crash when attempting to filter/sort reports with page widths wider than margins would allow.
- Fixed bug that caused crash when attempting to filter/sort reports imported from older versions.
- Fixed bug that improperly reported that the data file needs updating, and correctly assigned to the cause which is when a file is read-only or no write permissions.
- Fixed bug that hides ribbonbar when machine is not connected to the Internet.
- Fixed Buyer Statement report to show correct number of billing days when a new year begins during the billing cycle.
- Fixed bug that prevented ability to write checks sorted by school.
- Fixed bug that caused missing downloaded online entries receipts.
- Fixed bug that caused gender of animals to not appear on downloaded online entries receipts.
- Fixed bug that listed Date of Entry twice in spreadsheet view of entries menu.
- Fixed bug that required restarting ShoWorks after creating an Excel spreadsheet from Report Wizard.
- Fixed bug that did not display Queries tab in ShoWorks Access Companion.
- Fixed bug that prevented referencing https in Division Sponsor websites.
- Fixed bug that prevented editing of checks or bills after user attempts to void a record and subsequently reverses decision after prompted.
- Fixed bug that caused crash if user created a report with the Report Wizard and did not close it prior to creating a second report with the Report Wizard.
- Fixed bug that improperly allowed time stamp and marking an entry as originating from online (Entry From Web checkbox) when duplicating entries.
- Fixed bug that caused crash if user attempted to drag column width of first field in Report Wizard field selection, the wrong way (to the left).
- Fixed various misspellings.
- Updated Saffire publishing URL (web address).
Version 16.3.1 (10/5/2016)
- Fixed bug that did not allow kiosk creation when displaying breed for divisions that do not have breeds.
- Fixed bug that prevented the filtering of reports (Livestock Program and Judging Sheets) by Confirmed to Show that would show non-entry classes.
Version 16.3.0 (9/18/2016)
- Fixed bug that crashes ShoWorks when clicking in white (blank) area of Report Manager.
- Fixed bug that format Calculated Age as date in reports where 'hide duplicates' was unchecked.
- Fixed bug that would ignore changing the Check Date when writing checks distributed by club or school.
- Fixed bug that incorrectly allows Exhibitor Names longer than 50 characters.
- Fixed bug that incorrectly propercases names that begin with "Mc".
- Fixed bug that displays "Scrapie Tag ID" multiple times in the sub menu Entries within the Exhibitors menu.
- Fixed bug that displayed error when importing data from an older file format (files prior to the 2016 format).
- Fixed bug that prevented the refresh and display of the newsfeed (black sidebar in the main menu).
- Added a warning message to avoid saving custom or edited reports using a name that already exists.
- Added Web Browser (Cloud) option to use in place of iPad app for non-iPad users.
- Added mask for Social Security Number to hide values by default for security concerns.
- Added 'Exit' button in File menu.
Version 16.2.0 (3/13/2016)
- Fixed bug that would not allow direct deleting of divisions that had related records in checks or breeds.
- Fixed bug that would not allow setting a show weight value to null.
- Fixed bug in Exhibitor Payout Discrepancy report that incorrectly stated some exhibitors were overpaid.
Version 16.1.0 (2/23/2016)
- Fixed ocassional annoying bug on start of ShoWorks (setbgcolor, continue running scripts...).
- Added compatibility for high quality retina displays (i.e Surface/Surface Book).
- Added ability for longer usernames for online entries.
- Added new report 'Premium Proofing - Place Totals' (provides a combined summary of all possible premiums both straight and sliding scale).
Version 16.0.0 (1/9/2016)
- Fixed bug that would not open User Manual under Help menu.
Version 14.5.0 (12/5/2015)
- Fixed bug in renumbering class wizard that potentially would mix class numbers.
- Fixed premium proofing report to include divisions without classes.
- Made forward compatible with data files opened in ShoWorks 2016.
Version 14.4.0 (5/16/2015)
- Fixed bug that displayed error upon opening ShoWorks "An error has occurred in the script on this page".
- Fixed bug that prevented opening the preset report '8001 Livestock Judging Sheet'.
- Fixed bug that prevented removing of show weight.
- Fixed bug that prevented the allowing of $0.00 entry fees in Tools>Update Divisions wizard.
- Fixed bug that allowed illegal characters in Division Sponsor field
- Various minor bug fixes.
- Made option (Tools>Options>Reports) to allow turning on/off the display of exhibitor name and/or club in preset report 'Backtags by Exhibitor'
- Various minor enhancements.
Version 14.3.3 (5/10/2014)
- Enhanced the option (Tools>Options>Default Values) when setting the default "Confirmed to Show" to also update the value on existing entries.
- Fixed bug that failed to update the "Confirmed to Show" checkbox accordingly when syncing entries that were updated from the iPad kiosk mode.
Version 14.3.2 (2/9/2014)
- Added ability to customize iPad sheet templates, allowing for virtually any column (field) to be displayed and/or updated (contact Gladstone for more information).
- Enhanced preset report "Sale Summary by Invoice", adding more information such as division, class, placing, etc. for each line item.
Version 14.3.1 (11/26/2013)
- Reduced the threshold of the new warning message resulting when a user does not having enough RAM (warning when less than 3.3GB).
- Improved intelligence of Tools>Financial Inspector to discover user errors concerning financials.
- Added 'phone number' and 'county' to print on 'Exhibitor Activity' report.
- Improved the sync of iPad sheets to include updating rows with null (empty) values.
- Right-clicking and 'Run As Administrator' no longer needed for Windows 8.x users.
- Fixed crash when attempting to export to Excel from Quick Entries.
- Fixed crash when attempting to create kiosk sheets using the animal gender field.
- Fixed ### display of large decimal Floor weights in Sale menu.
Version 14.3.0 (11/8/2013)
- Major update to iPad app to be released in late December 2013.
- Added barcode scanning using iPad camera with QR Codes on Entry Tags (not available for Lite Edition users).
- Added kiosk feature for iPads mounted in stands, allowing exhibitors to check-in themselves, make changes, and even reprint entry tags (not available for Lite or Standard Edition users).
- Added multi-iPad feature for iPad, allowing the user to choose which iPad each sheet is sent to.
- Added deep search feature for iPad app to search all records by any field.
- Added ability to edit many fields on iPad app such as description, tag, breed, weight, height, and many other field options.
- Added ability to display or hide various fields on iPad app.
- Added ability to print entry tags from iPad app.
- Added Retina (high resolution) graphics to iPad app.
- Added compatibility with Microsoft Access 2013.
- Added new report 'Division Activity' which lists exhibitors and their activity under each division.
- Added two new Sale Order wizard scenarios 1) performance priority based on class size 2) keep all items of a given place together, rotating divisions within them.
- Added 'Clear Flags' button in Entries menu to easily remove all checkmarks in entries marked as 'Flag'.
- Added ability to e-mail any open report directly from the top ribbon menu.
- Added ability to open the sample file from 'File' menu.
- Added ability to retrieve archived 'sheets' that have previously been synced from iPad.
- Improved 'Entry Tags' reports for better readability with more information, including QR Codes(barcodes).
- Improved Financial Inspector sale tool to look for possible sale mistakes made by data clerks.
- Improved Sync from iPad to compare time stamp of each individual entry to determine the need to update, allowing for simultaneous multiple iPad updates.
- Added the field 'Entry Limit per Class per Exhibitor' for custom reporting over Divisions.
- Clarified startup messages to provide more helpful resolutions.
- Fixed instability/crashes in iPad app.
- Fixed erroneous error when uploading online entries with FairJudge media settings.
- Fixed occasional program crash when user clicks on 'Is Add-on' box in Sale menu.
- Fixed bug in Divisions menu not allowing update of items marked as 'Media'.
- Fixed 'Livestock Program' report that did not show records for Access 2013 users.
- Fixed Division Update tool to cascade updates to existing entries when changes made to Floor Price.
- Fixed sale 'Split Assistant' to not consider add-ons when estimating split amounts.
- Fixed check printing so that it unchecks the checkbox 'To Print' after a check is printed.
- Fixed locked selection of quick print drop-down in Premiums menu.
- Fixed ### display of large Sale Order numbers in Sale menu.
- Fixed inability to update Division Type from Division Update tool.
- Fixed sorting issue when printing from Quick Entries (previously ignored sort when printing).
Version 14.2.2 (12/8/2012)
- Made compatibile with Windows 8.
Version 14.2.1 (11/14/2012)
- Integration with Saffire websites to post show results. What is Saffire?
- Fixed 'Buyer Statements' report to show correct tear-off stub and wording.
- Removed extra page in reports 'Buyer Statements', 'Buyer Bills', and 'Buyer Activity'.
- Fixed 'Buyer Bills' report to base Due Date calculation off of Bill Date.
- Fixed 'Exhibitor Activity' report to include Tag ID in the Income section.
Version 14.2.0 (8/18/2012)
- Fixed non-responsive and/or error when opening Report Manager resulting after a Windows Update (see Article 113031).
- Fixed possible iPad cross reference and mix up of entry data while syncing results from iPad that has had rows re-arranged.
- Fixed error when syncing results from iPad when one or more entries no longer exist in the master data file.
- Fixed error when creating iPad sheets for divisions that do not belong to a department.
- Fixed Quick Entries to allow by sorting of Exhibitor ID.
- Fixed Judging Sheets to group entries in their proper class and sub-class (if applicable).
- Fixed absence of reminder to backup your data.
- Fixed absence of ability to update the Entry Class Limits per Exhibitor in the Division Update Wizard.
Version 14.1.0 (5/7/2012)
- Added Training Videos that can be ran from within program (if installed - Click here for more details on the Training Videos).
- Report Manager window now resizes to accommodate easier viewing when lots of custom reports present.
- Straight Premiums now sorted by division, type, then amount for easier viewing.
- Enhanced searching in Exhibitors menu (by SSN and Confirmation ID).
- Enhanced viewing of online entry download exceptions by allowing to right-click in this menu to sort/filter.
- Exhibitor Payout Discrepancy report now sorts by Last Name, First Name.
- Reduced memory overhead during usage.
- Fixed listing of custom reports to allow for naming reports using any character.
- Fixed Sliding Scale menu to allow for deleting of schedules.
- Fixed popup menu to allow for adding new records in detail.
- Fixed User Defined Field listing when customizing layouts (to show customized lables instead of "UDEntry-Text1").
- Fixed Duplicate button in Quick Entries menu to allow edits after duplicating.
- Fixed crash during Sale Invoice Adjustment.
- Fixed crash if delete bill in Buyer menu, then return later to attempt to open or print this bill or activity.
- Fixed constant reminder to refresh premiums when setting Premium Schedules in the Division menu.
- Fixed error notices in Report Manager.
- Minor bug fixes and visual enhancements.
Version 14.0.1 (2/5/2012)
- Added Tag ID to Exhibitor Activity report.
- Added option to mark entries as 'Confirmed to Show' when syncing iPad results.
- Improved speed perfomance when loading Report Manager.
- Revised method of listing reports which caused corruption of reports.
- Fixed error when creating mailing labels with report wizard.
Version 12.92.0 (11/22/2011)
- Forward and Backward compatibility with ShoWorks 2012 data files and reports.
- Ability to download online entries after scheduled maintenance in December of 2011.
Version 12.9.1 (8/22/2011)
- Reduced overhead for Report Wizard (less memory required).
- Removed Export to Excel "Preserve Formatting" which caused instability (can still export to Excel).
- Improved upload of online entries - can now upload during high traffic.
Version 12.9.0 (7/12/2011)
- Fixed random crash when creating or editing custom reports (Report Wizard).
- Fixed renumber tool to add leading zeros when renumbering Tag ID or Classes.
- Added Ribbon field in Sale Order Check Sheet (in Sale Order Wizard).
- Added Club email field for custom reports.
- Removed default notice for Buyers to pay online on their bills (turn on/off in Tools>Options menu).
Version 12.8.0 (1/14/2011)
- Improved stability in backing up custom reports by forcing user to click 'save' button when needing to save a new report (rather than close with prompt).
- Fixed non-responsive export of reports to Excel, Word, and PDF formats.
- Fixed importing of online ticket purchases.
Version 12.7.0 (10/21/10) *=non-announced release of 12.6.3 on 9/14/10
- *Improved significant stability issues derived from 12.6.0 by a full rebuild.
- *Improved stability in custom report creation/editing.
- *Corrected extra page break in Exhibitor Activity report.
- *Corrected sorting problems in Report Wizard (custom reports).
- *Fixed non-responsive export to Excel, Word, PDF feature in Quick Entries
- *Removed alternating label colors in mail label custom reports made under Access 2010.
- Corrected ocassional crash when adding exhibitors with Entries submenu tab open.
- Added notice when running incompatible versions of Windows (see Support Article Q117039).
- Automated the increment of Check Number when manually creating checks.
- Added Exhibitor ID as a field in the Check Registry for reporting.
- Enhanced Renumber Records feature to allow for sorting and renumbering checks by any exhibitor field.
- Enhanced Renumber Records feature to allow for sorting and renumbering entries by Department.
- *Increased width of sources in Report Wizard first step for readability.
- *Increased width of Financial Inspector for readability.
- *Increased width of Class Description label in Judging Sheets for readability.
- *Increased width of Adjust Premiums dialog for readability.
- *Updated FairJudge (online photo and media uploading and judging) compatability.
- *Updated 4HOnline (online 4H membership/enrollment) compatability.
- *Added ability for user to export reports to Excel with or without saving and with or without formatting.
- *Added automated compact on data file upon exit of ShoWorks (disabled by default, can enable under Tools>>Options>>Application.
- *Added automated compact on data file when data file grows more than 20MB since last compact.
- *Added choice of Access or ShoWorks ribbons (menus) when in Access Companion.
Version 12.6.0 (5/24/10)
- Enhanced add-on tab in buyer menu to include divisions in listings.
- Enhanced quick entries tool to include school as a field to choose from.
- Enhanced sliding scale premiums menu to validate the logic of user input for premium schedules.
- Enhanced 1099 report to display secondary fair/show name.
- Added compatibility with Microsoft Access 2010.
- Added new import feature to import exhibitors and clubs from 4HOnline.com (Tools>>Import>>4HOnline).
- Added new import feature to update results from online media judging at FairJudge.com (Tools>>Import>>FairJudge).
- Added ability for club leaders to login to 'Approve from Web' any online entries under their club.
Version 12.5.0 (10/25/09)
- Fixed Division and Class Summary report to include mixed scenarios of sliding and straight premiums.
- Added check at startup for prior versions of Access and ShoWorks which cause program instability.
- Added option (Tools>>Options) to set focus of cursor to Buyer ID instead of Buyer in buyers menu.
- Added option (Tools>>Options, Reports) to include or exclude Sale income on 1099s (in addition to premium income).
Version 12.4.3 (10/5/09)
- Fixed occasional inability to open or edit newly created custom reports.
- Fixed crash when backspacing out of certain fields.
- Enhanced "Run SQL Statement" tool found under Report Manager>>Queries to allow for saving queries.
Version 12.4.2 (9/27/09)
- Refined sale order wizard sorting in fourth option of last step.
- Enhanced 'Daily Fee Balance' preset reports to allow filtering for online vs. non-online activity.
- Enhanced custom reports made using 'exhibitor activity' to allow filtering for online vs. non-online activity.
- Enhanced premium option to 'bump' premiums for exhibitors having more than 'x' winnings per class.
- Added premium option to 'limit' premiums for exhibitors having more than 'x' winnings per class (also works with ribbons and Danish).
- Added function (Tools>>Options, Misc.) to clear most recently used ShoWorks data files from 'Open Recent' list.
Version 12.4.1 (8/30/09)
- Fixed sliding scale to allow placings beyond payouts.
Version 12.4.0 (8/23/09)
- Fixed occasional crash when attempting to add or edit payments in the exhibitor menu.
- Fixed overlapping of Last Name/First Name in exhibitors menu when Last Name is set to display before First Name (Tools>>Options).
- Fixed inability to duplicate entries in the Quick Entries tool.
- Enhanced adding of entries in exhibitors menu to not require clicking 'Add' button or 'Alt-W'.
- Enhanced adding of entries in exhibitors menu to allow user to select which field has initial focus of cursor (Tools>>Options).
- Enhanced adding of subrecords in all menus to not require 'Edit' mode.
- Class Description is now displayed in addition to the Class number in exhibitor activity, checks, and other financial reports.
- Ribbon and Division Placing have been added as sort options the Add-on wizard sale tool.
- Added tip/reminder on how to rearrange columns and save spreadsheet views.
Version 12.3.3 (8/16/09)
- Fixed absence of sliding scale premium calculation when straight premiums have no records.
- Fixed multiple listing of resale seller check writing.
- Fixed sorting of exhibitor list in entries menu to sort by last name when this option is turned on.
- Widend the display of 'Thank you for your support' in buyers bills report.
- Improved the feedback messages when backing up custom reports ('Backup All').
- Added Department field to the Quick Entries tool/menu.
- Added more fields in custom report area called 'Ticket Orders'.
- Added new preset report 'Division Summary' which is an abreviated version of the 'Division and Class Summary' report.
Version 12.3.2 (7/18/09)
- Fixed halting of Create Sale tool when over 327 items are added to the sale.
- Fixed memorizing error in Quick Entries when using names more than 50 characters.
- Fixed entry fees to allow amounts larger than $99.00.
- Fixed Renumber Records tool erroneous message.
- Fixed error message in Jackpot menu (options menu of Premiums menu).
- Fixed voiding of premiums in sale for sliding scale premiums (options menu of Premiums menu).
- Widend DOB field in Judging Sheet 8000.
- Widend division and class fields in Rabbit Coop Cards report.
- Added option in Divisions menu under Online tab to allow HTML editing of Special Instructions.
- Added new custom report area called 'Buyer Activity' to allow for detailed reporting financial data for buyers.
- Added more fields in custom report area called 'Buyer Payments'.
Version 12.3.1 (6/20/09)
- Fixed duplicate button anomolies.
- Fixed bills menu to allow editing existing bills.
- Fixed error when filtering Exhibitor Activity report.
- Added option in Setup menu under Online tab to allow HTML editing of online text.
Version 12.3.0 (5/25/09)
- Made compatable with Windows 7 (the next version of Windows after Vista).
- Added utility (Office Button>>Utilities) to generate WEN values for entries that do not have WEN values (did not originate online).
- Added option (Tools>>Options, Reports) to print multiple copies of Sale Invoice.
- Added new preset report 'Rabbit Coop Cards'.
Version 12.2.3 (4/17/09)
- Improved premium adding to allow for copy/paste of many records.
- Resized window (increased) of duplicate points and premiums and online download exceptions.
Version 12.2.2 (3/31/09)
- Fixed occasional crash when editing records.
- Fixed startup routine crash after creating custom reports.
- Fixed unresponsive check detail on/off feature for exhibitor check printing.
- Fixed loss of User Defined Labels when restoring a customized layout.
- Improved program stability.
- Enhanced drill-down features across more items (more clickable underlined links).
- Enhanced start up routine for more reliable starting of ShoWorks.
- Enhanced validation of fields to prevent illegal characters and nulls.
- Added function that changes tabs in the entries menu dependent on the division type (similar to ShoWorks 2006).
- Added built in Training Videos that can be ran from within program (if installed - Click here for more details on the Training Videos).
Version 12.1.3 (2/21/09)
- Fixed (rare) application crash when adding new records in menus.
- Added online bill payments for buyers to pay for sale items online.
- Added online ticketing for the general public (gate passes, RV parking, etc.).
Version 12.1.2 (2/10/09)
- Fixed billing to reflect edits or additions made directly to bills.
- Fixed inability to print from Quick Entries menu.
- Enhanced billing tab in buyers menu to allow for double-clicking on a listed bill to open in print preview mode.
Version 12.1.1 (1/26/09)
- Fixed inability to create add-ons in the buyer menu.
- Fixed error when creating custom reports and choosing the option to not display a logo.
- Fixed inability to set online field requirements when concurrently adding a new division.
- Fixed the improper masking of exhibitor passwords in exhibitor menu even when option is set to not mask.
- Restricted the ability to add items to certain list, which should have not allowed the user to add values (Division Placing, Sex, etc.).
- Enhanced 1099 report to also include outright purchases that are not in the sale or auction.
- Enhanced startup sequence to better report problems and their solutions upon startup.
- All dialogs/forms can now also be closed by pressing the Esc key (in addition to having to click the 'Close' button).
Version 12.0.1 (12/10/08)
- Converting older ShoWorks formated files into the new 2009 format is now allowed for all users.
- Spreadhseet view (right-click) is now available in all menus.
- Online Entries of the new version is now supported.
- Report names can now have an ampersand (&) in them, correcting a blank Custom Report drop-down list previously if a report had the character in the report name.