After running an update or opening ShoWorks you receive a message notifying that the machine you are operating ShoWorks on is running an incompatible version of Microsoft Windows
ShoWorks is compatible with the following versions Microsoft Windows (note: Home Editions are not supported, 32-bit versions are not supported because they do not allow enough memory/RAM).
Please see the following article
which explains why ShoWorks does not support Home Editions.
You may determine your version of Windows by right-clicking on "Computer" (or "My Computer") and selecting "Properties".
ShoWorks is compatible with the following versions of Microsoft Windows:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 Enterprise 64-bit
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- Windows 8.x Ultimate 64-bit
- Windows 8.x Enterprise 64-bit
- Windows 8.x Pro 64-bit
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012
ShoWorks is not compatible with the following versions of Microsoft Windows:
- Any version of Windows older than Windows 10 (example: Windows 7 is not supported as Microsoft no longer supports these versions)
- Any version of Windows that is 32-bit
- Any version of Windows that has the word "Home" in the edition name.
Please contact your computer vendor or manufacturer for options on migrating to a ShoWorks compatible version of Windows.